By Ioanne Lekea
This e-book makes use of a cross-disciplinary method of research the construction, improvement, ideology, and perform of the Marxist terrorist crew 17N.
• presents an in-depth research of the organization's manifestos and the way they correlated with 17N's ideology and the practices the gang used
• Analyzes even if 17N had ethical and moral precept ideas as a gaggle or have been little greater than an outspoken crew of criminals
• provides 3 appendixes: 17N operations and their leads to chronological order; 17N manifestos in chronological and thematic order; and 17N arrest milestones
Read or Download 17N's Philosophy of Terror: An Analysis of the 17 November Revolutionary Organization (Praeger Security International) PDF
Similar ideologies books
Democratic Governance examines the altering nature of the fashionable nation and divulges the risks those alterations pose to democracy. Mark Bevir exhibits how new rules approximately governance have steadily displaced old-style notions of presidency in Britain and worldwide. Policymakers hold to superseded innovations of consultant executive whereas even as putting ever extra religion in services, markets, and networks.
Examensarbeit aus dem Jahr 2005 im Fachbereich Politik - Politische Theorie und Ideengeschichte, word: 1,5, Universität Leipzig (Institut für Politikwissenschaften), Veranstaltung: Examensarbeit, 39 Quellen im Literaturverzeichnis, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Souveränität „scheint der Fels der Geschichte“ zu sein.
"Revisionist" or "alternative" historians have more and more puzzled components of the Singapore tale — the grasp narrative of the nation's political and socioeconomic improvement in view that its founding by means of the British in 1819. a lot feedback focuses specifically on one defining episode of the tale: the interior defense dragnet fixed on 2 February 1963 opposed to Communist United entrance parts at the island, identified to posterity as Operation Coldstore.
The 1st Socialist Schism chronicles the conflicts within the overseas operating Men's organization (First foreign, 1864-1877), which represents a tremendous milestone within the heritage of political principles and socialist thought. this is noticeable as a decisive second within the heritage of political rules: the break up among centralist get together politics and the federalist grassroots flow.
- Political Ideologies and the Democratic Ideal
- Partizipative Demokratie und ihre Institutionalisierung in der Arbeitswelt: Theorie, Praxis und Forderungen für eine weiterreichende Demokratisierung der Wirtschaft (German Edition)
- Der Zustand der öffentlichen Freiheit - Die Aktualität eines Begriffs von Hannah Arendt (German Edition)
- Congress in Context
- Democracy Assistance: International Co-operation for Democratization (Democratization Studies)
- The Demon in Democracy: Totalitarian Temptations in Free Societies
Additional resources for 17N's Philosophy of Terror: An Analysis of the 17 November Revolutionary Organization (Praeger Security International)
17N's Philosophy of Terror: An Analysis of the 17 November Revolutionary Organization (Praeger Security International) by Ioanne Lekea